There are may ways to offer your help:

You can volunteer in our organization! We always need volunteers with a variety of skills and a collaborative spirit.

We are looking for:
copywriters, photographers, video makers, communication specialists, architects, nurses, dentists, general practitioners, physiotherapists, carpenters, welders, car mechanics, educational supervisors, teachers of primary and nursery education, marketers, and employees for maintenance, among others.

You can support our projects financially and make a donation. Our model of working with communities seeks to empower them in their own process of social development. The local authorities invest up to 60% of the total cost of the project. We look for the remaining 40% of the budget from donors and sponsors.

You can also share about Mano a Mano Bolivia’s work to your family, to friends and colleagues, in schools, clubs and organizations.