Mano a Mano Bolivia
Volunteer support for health and social development
We modify a donkey pad in a real road.
Over the last 22 years Mano a Mano Bolivia built 57 roads in the Andes of Bolivia. Converted into more numbers this means that approximately 500 km of an improved road network was realized.
Bolivia is a big country and much more needs to be done.
The impact of a road is extraordinary:
- Children are given access to education.
- The local farmer can bring his products to the market.
- Improving agricultural production +
- Income of families will increase. +
- In case of emergency an ambulance can bring help. +
- Local transport will connect people with nearby cities.
Cochabamba January 1, 2018