Mano a Mano Bolivia
Volunteer to support health care and social development
Bolivian is a beautiful country although still today you will find an unacceptable poverty. There is a big gap between life in the cities and in the small communities in de rural area.
That is why children don´t have a school, the people don´t have access to health care, and farmers cannot sell their products in nearby markets because of a lack of roads.
That is the reason Mano a Mano Bolivia build schools, build health centres, make roads, supply medical items to individuals and institutions who are in need of that and we help young people to study a career.
- Building schools and classrooms
- Building health centres
- Making roads
- Distribution of medical materials
- A sponsorship for youngsters: “The SOÑAR project”.
- A program for permanent education and training for health personnel.
- Clinical outreach with a team of volunteers doctors during the weekends.
- First aid training for groups: students, policemen, firemen etc.
- Offering the oportunity to young people to do a volunteer job.
How we work in the remote area of Bolivien?
Cochabamba January 1, 2018